Travel Customer Service, Cebu
2 to 4 Years Experience PHP 18,000 - 30,000 per month
KlookWith business certificates
Cebu City, Cebu
Is currently looking for:
TRAVEL CUSTOMER SERVICE, CEBU
Do you want to be a part of a team that’s connecting millions of free and independent travelers to new attractions and experiences through technology every day? Do you have an exceptionally strong understanding of local culture, nuances and lingo that can further establish Klook as Asia’s leading travel activities platform? Do you have what it takes to say that the World is truly #YoursToExplore?
What you’ll do
- Manage customers’ inquiries by phone, email and online chat;
- Coordinate with booking and merchant management teams to check on the status of orders
- Work closely with product teams to advise on suggested changes to activities content in order to meet customers’ needs
- Attract potential customers by answering questions on products and services; Suggest information about other products and services
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customers’ enquiries; determine the cause of the problem; select and explain the best solution to solve the problem, expedite correction or adjustment, follow up to ensure resolution
What you’ll need
- 1-2 years’ work experience in customer care role (fresh graduates with part-time experience are welcome to apply)
- Attention to details and always eager to help travelers plan itinerary
- Passion about travel
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to work on 24/7 shift rotation, weekends and public holidays
- At least diploma in education
What you’ll get
- Monthly base salary: up to PHP18,000 - PHP30,000
- Monthly Performance based Incentives
- Paid Training
- Provision of HMO since Day 1
- Competitive Night Shift Differential
- Appealing Rewards and Recognition Program
- Leave credits (encash if unused)
- An environment that values honesty, transparency and respect with awesome coworkers across Asia.
- The rare opportunity to be part of building a global travel brand, ensuring its success and evolving it for the future.
Klook is Asia’s largest in-destination services booking platform that gives travelers a simple and trusted way to conveniently book and enjoy over 30,000 popular attractions, local experiences and services around the world. Klook’s network of over 3,000 direct partners include world famous attractions such as Disneyland, Universal Studios, to locally recognized operators such as Hong Kong’s Ngong Ping 360, Bangkok Blue Elephant Cooking School, and more. Klook’s quality services have garnered over 1 million verified user reviews - making Klook one of the top trusted travel review sites.
Founded in Hong Kong in 2014, Klook has been recognized by globally-renowned media and awards including Forbes, Deloitte Fast Technology, Wall Street Journal, CNBC, and many others. Klook’s mobile app has also been awarded Best of the Year by both Apple App Store and Google Play and has been featured over 100 times as the go-to app for trip planning. With a team of over 400 across 13 offices, Klook’s services are available in 7 languages, supporting over 30 currencies. Klook has amassed close to US$100 million investment from renowned investors worldwide.