Department Head / Selling Supervisor
Managerial / Supervisory
ROBINSONS SUPERMARKET CORPORATION
The first major retailer to promote health and wellness, Robinsons Supermarket commits to bring together healthy options and affordable prices in a refreshingly clean and organized shopping destination. One of the country's largest supermarket chains, Robinsons Supermarket makes a bold lifelong commitment to educate and empower its customers to make healthy choices.Raising the standard of shopping experience, Robinsons Supermarket synergizes refreshing colors with very clean aisles and organized displays. This translates to more space and freedom for relaxed grocery shopping. Robinsons Supermarket commits to become the supermarket of choice, known for fresh and healthy foods at competitive prices, and excellent customer service.
is currently looking for:
DEPARTMENT HEAD / SELLING SUPERVISOR
Responsible for achieving the department’s day-to-day sales targets and managing its customer service, shrinkage, security control, merchandise display, policies, and reports.
- Monitors department sales contribution and growth.
- Initiates cost-efficient programs in the assigned department (Food, Non-Food, and Fresh).
- Maintains the ideal Shelf Service Level (SSL).
- Knowledgeable on fast and slow moving items per department.
- Ensures proper maintenance of merchandise based on the standards.
- Ensures that excellent housekeeping standards are observed in all departments.
- Ensures the proper and timely replenishment of stocks.
- Ensures that all gondolas and tactical modules are well maintained.
- Ensures proper implementation of promotional activities in assigned department.
- Ensures that security measures and control procedures are in place to avoid shrinkage and pilferages.
- Ensures that all selling personnel are properly trained prior to deployment in the selling floor.
- Ensures that all selling personnel are complying to the Customer Service Standards in the department.
- Prepares the department sales report and analysis.
- Conducts the Top 200 Price Survey.
- Performs POS functions at the beginning and end of the day.
JOB KEY QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Marketing, Commerce, Food & Beverage Services management, or equivalent
- Must have at least 3 year(s) of working experience in a related field
- Preferably has an experience as a Supervisor for at least 5 years and specialized in Sales (Retail/General) or equivalent
- 3 Full time position available
- Applicants must be willing to work in Robinsons Supermarket Minglanilla