Director - Center for Research, Planning and Development
University of Southern Philippines FoundationWith business certificates | 201-500 employees
Salinas Drive, Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN PHILIPPINES FOUNDATION
Is currently looking for:
DIRECTOR – CENTER FOR COMMUNICATIONS, PUBLICATION & MARKETING
• The Director for CCPM is responsible for planning, developing and implementing USPF’s Center for Communications, Publications and Marketing strategies; the internal and external public relation activities of the various departments of the University.
• The position is the key person for assigned publication(s);
• Performs a variety of writing and /or editorial duties (planning, designing, writing, texting, editing);
• Produces scholarly materials, professional journals, or department/school/university publications.
Education / Training / Skills / Experience Required:
• Masters or Doctorate degree, in Communication, English, Literature or related field
• At least 3 years related working experiences
• Working knowledge of printing/publishing and/or graphic arts and related computing software and/or tools
• Excellent command of editorial, grammatical, writing skills and techniques
• Ability to work across diverse teams in a variety of publication and printing projects
• Good knowledge of desktop publishing and/or graphic software packages.