Managerial / Supervisory
Upper Tabok, Mandaue City, Cebu
JMC KONSTRUKT AGGREGATES EQUIPMENT AND DESIGN, INC.
Is currently looking for:
- Graduate of BS- Civil Engineering
- Extensive knowledge in Construction and engineering system and processes.
- Proven working experiences as Construction Manager for at least 5 years.
- Have very strong leadership and people management skills.
- Has an exceptional, interpersonal skills and analytical ability
- Can deal with all levels of people in organization
- Willing to travel
- Maintains construction workers job results by disciplining employees, monitoring and appraising job results.
- Closely monitor all ongoing projects,site visits & inspections including the materials and billings .
- Leading and directing the construction and engineering tea to deliver a comprehensive services.
- Estimates materials cost and structural.
- Perform administrative functions such as reviewing and writing reports, enforcing rules and making decisions about the purchased materials.
- Ensure that the engineering strategies and processes are in place to meet business objectives and operation needs in terms of price, quality and delivery targets which enable the company to function and compete effectively in the market.
- Determine labor requirements and dispatch workers to construction sites.
- Doing final interview for engineering applicants and recommend for hiring.
- Recommends budget to top management, including technology, facilities and equipement requirements and improvements.