Resort Front Desk Manager
Managerial / Supervisory
Wabex CorporationWith business certificates| Established in 2018 | 2-10 employees
Cebu City, Cebu
Is currently looking for:
RESORT FRONT DESK MANAGER
We are a new resort that will open soon in the surfing capital of The Philippines, SIARGAO ISLAND
We are looking for a front desk manager with these qualities and we are offering some perks and privilege when you work with us.
The front desk manager/resort manager is responsible for all aspects of operations at the hotel, to day to day staff management and guests. He/She should be the ambassador for the brand and hotel. Provide leadership and strategic planning for all department in support of the service culture, maximize operation and guest satisfaction. Work very closely with the hotel owner or president. Responsible for leading and managing the hotel's management team and overall hotel targets to deliver an excellent guest experience. He/she expected to have financial knowhow To ensure the hotel's profitability and guest satisfaction measures are met.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Oversee the operations functions of the hotel as per the organizational chart.
• Hold regular briefing and meetings with all the team members
• Ensure all the compliance to hotel operating controls, SOPs policies, procedure standards.
• Lead all key property issues including capital project, customer service, and refurbishment
• Handling complaints and oversee the service recovery positions
• Responsible for the preparation, presentation and subsequent achievements of the hotels annual operating budget, marketing, and sales plan
• Provide effective leadership to hotel team members
• Responsible for safeguarding and quality operations both internal and external audits
• Be accountable for responsibilities and take ownership of all guests complaints
• Candidates must possess at least Bachelors degree/ college degree in hospitality/ tourism/ HOTEL management
• At least 3 years of working experience in the Hospitality Industry
• At least 1 years experience as an assistant manager
• Available to work when needed
• Seasoned and highly intelligent hotel professional with outstanding management skills and extensive hands-on experience
• Willing to be assigned in Siargao Island
Why Join Us?
• Free Accommodation
• Free Accommodation