Managerial / Supervisory
Una Internationale Trading CorporationWith business certificates| Established in 2008 | 51-200 employees
Purok Kawayan, Tayud, Liloan, Cebu
UNA INTERNATIONALE TRADING CORPORATION
Is currently looking for:
- Graduate of Any course with supervising and managing background
- Male or Female
- With at least 2 years of experience as Operation Manager/Supervisor in manufacturing industry
- Physically fit who can handle work pressure and works with less supervision.
- Has good Planning, leadership and motivational skills.
- Must be result oriented with good analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be persuasive who can motivate staff to deliver desired output at the same time, can convey the management on possible solution or improvement to the existing system.
- Has a strong since of reponsibility and accountability in impleting production and operation flow, procedures and policies.
- Has good communication skills both written and oral
- Knowlegeable in ISO or PS marking is and advantage
- Enthusiastic and committed to work
- Determined, passionate, assertive and emotionally well balance
- Constantly develops systems and procedures to improve Production operations/Warehouse operations.
- Constantly monitor all duties and responsibilities of all key personnel and see to it that these are performed correctly and perfectly such as our basic responsibilities like Quality, Output, Housekeeping, etc.
- Coordinate with research and development supervisor (R&D)/General Manager for new innovative/technical ideas for the development of production/warehousing operations.
- Study and formulate effective strategies, systems, schemes and procedures to enhance and develop existing company standards and financial welfare of the organization
- Establish performace parameters and gauge employees personal targets
- Oversee the implementations of procedures, goals and objectives with the department
- Institute ways of improving the work environment and the business operation
- Initiate the implementation and adherence to company standards and policies