12th Floor, Keppel Center, Cardinal Rose Avenue, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City, Cebu
ABACARE DATA SERVICES PHILIPPINES INC.
Is currently looking for:
This position is accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
This role will require you to manage the Finance Division in an efficient, knowledgeable and streamlined manner with emphasis on accuracy, attention to detail and optimizing staff performance, while maintaining and adhering to company values and mission statement.
- Assist in formulating the company’s future direction and supporting tactical initiatives.
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic plans.
- Develop financial and tax strategies.
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes.
- Develop the performance measures that support the company’s strategic direction.
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the management team.
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team.
- Manage the accounting, tax and treasury matters.
- Oversee the financial operations of other offices and foreign operations.
- Manage any third parties to which accounting or finance functions have been outsourced.
- Oversee the company’s transaction processing system.
- Implement operational best practices.
- Oversee the employee benefit plan
- Oversee the issuance of financial information.
- Review financial reports submitted to SEC, BIR and other government regulators.
- Report financial results to the Chairman/CEO.
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company’s risk profile.
- Monitor legal risk for the company and for the industry.
- Develop effective internal control systems.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Ensure compliance of International Accounting Standards and International Financial Reporting Standards
- Report risk issues to the Chairman/CEO.
- Maintain relations with external auditor and investigate their findings and recommendations.
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
- Manage investment portfolio
- MBA in Finance/Certified Public Accountant/Certified Management Accountant with equivalent business experience of 10+ years of progressive responsible experience in a financial institution, with at least 5-year experience in a managerial capacity.