Managerial / Supervisory
Cebu City, Cebu
CHOOBI CHOOBI FLAVORS CORPORATION is a Christian food service enterprise. We aim to provide quality food, service and experience to our customers, suppliers, creditors, employees and shareholders by adhering strictly to Christian values and teachings.
God willing, we open more than 20 additional company owned stores in Metro Manila and other provinces.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Food and Beverage Services Management, business administration, or equivalent,
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position,
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills, leadership and personnel effectiveness, technical and functional expertise, critical thinking and problem - solving skills.
- Willing to travel
- Supervises all restaurant activities and ensures compliance to all company standards to increase sales and prepare various reports accurately and within timeframe.
- Maintains optimal level of sanitary procedures for all food handling and maintain neat and clean kitchen area and ensure optimal quality of all food preparation and ensure compliance to all standards.
- Administers performance of all service staff and schedule and evaluate all restaurant operations and provide training to all employees and maintain all work according to required policies and procedures and maintain knowledge of all food and beverage trends.
- Prepares estimates of all food and beverage costs and coordinate with corporate staff and assist to purchase all required supplies and place required orders for all distributors and ensure response to all complaints.
- Ensures compliance to all security procedures and design strategies to protect all employees and customers and design strategies to reduce injuries to staff and prepare various accident reports.
- Manages all shifts for restaurant operations and schedule all process and maintain cleanliness at all times and assist to resolve all complaints and maintain food quality at all times and perform regular interviews with all employees.
- Performs orientation and provide training to all new employees on restaurant processes and determine appropriate feedback from employees and maintain all restaurant plans.