Urgent hiring: Assistant Manager, Information Technology
Managerial / Supervisory
Omega Healthcare Management Services Inc.With business certificates | 501-1000 employees
7th Floor, Avenir Bldg., Across BIR Office, Archbishop Reyes Avenue, Cebu City, Cebu
OMEGA HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT SERVICES INC.
Is currently looking for:
ASSISTANT MANAGER, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Reports to: Manager, Information Technology
Responsible or overseeing and managing a company's information technology projects. Coordinates project phases from development to installation. Acts as liaison between clients, vendors, and consultants.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop requirements, outlines, budgets, and schedulers for information technology projects.
- Oversee all phases of project from conception to completion.
- Assist with upgrading information security.
- Manage team of consultants, programmers, developers, and analysts.
- Utilize in-depth technical knowledge and business requirements to design and implement secure solutions to meet customer / client needs while protecting the corporation's assets.
- Develop security standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple platforms.
- Develop innovative network troubleshooting methods that reduce downtime and lower repair costs
- Work closely with departmental managers to determine the maintenance and growth needs of the network
- Monitor changing network technology and deliver a technology update to the executive team each quarter
- Responsible for creating and administering disaster plans that will keep the company functional in the event of a crisis
- Determine the rationale and methods for upgrading company network software programs each time an update is release
- Ensure project is completed within budget and on time.
- Follow PMI standards to manage projects through the project lifecycles of initiation, planning, execution and closure.
- Develop work-breakdown structures.
- Develop project tracking and variance reports.
- Assemble risk management plans and work effort documents.
- Create project documentation.
- Provide risk assessment.
- Review estimates.
- Assess new opportunities.
- Prepare proposals.
- Flag potential issues.
- Manage multiple vendors.
- Bachelor’ Degree in Computer Science or IT related field
- 3+ years’ experience in information technology management
- Comprehensive understanding of network architecture and client/server technology
- Software development abilities preferred
- Strong problem solving and communication skills require