Managerial / Supervisory
Top Line Business Development CorporationWith business certificates| Established in 2013 | 11-50 employees
Unit 604, 6th floor, Globe Tower, Samar Loop corner Panay road, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City, Cebu
TOP LINE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CORP.
Is currently looking for:
Summary of Position:
The manager is responsible for planning, directing and overseeing the operations and fiscal health of a business unit, division, department, or an operating unit within an organization. The manager is responsible for overseeing and leading the work of a group of people in many instances.
- Graduate of Business Administration course
- At least 3-5 years of working experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good handling of people in the organization
- Plan staffing levels.
- Guides the employees in the operation that is in accordance with the company's policies and procedures.
- Coach, mentor and develop staff, including overseeing new employee orientation and providing career development planning and opportunities.
- Empower employees to take responsibility for their jobs and goals. Delegate responsibility and expect accountability and regular feedback.
- Foster the value of teamwork and unity among department members that allows for disagreement over ideas, conflict resolution, and working effectively together to enable each employee and the department to succeed.
- Lead employees using a performance management and development process that provides an overall context and framework to encourage employee contribution and includes goal setting, feedback, and performance development planning.
- Lead employees to meet the organization's expectations for productivity, quality, and goal accomplishment.
- Regularly does employee evaluation, employee recognition, disciplinary action, with the assistance of Human Resources Officer, if situation deems so.
- Circulates information in the organization through department meetings, one-on-one meetings, and appropriate email and regular interpersonal communication.
- Manage the overall operational, budgetary, and financial responsibilities and activities of the department.
- Plan and implement systems that perform the work and fulfill the mission and the goals of the department efficiently and effectively.
- Plan and allocate resources to effectively accomplish the work for the target goals.
- Plan, evaluate, and improve the efficiency of business processes and procedures.
- Establish and maintain a system to monitor the operation of the establishment.
- Review performance data that includes financial, sales, and activity reports and spreadsheets, to monitor and measure departmental productivity, goal achievement, and overall effectiveness.
- Manage the preparation and maintenance of reports necessary to carry out the functions of the department.
- Hold weekly or monthly meetings in the organization, depending on the need.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
- Lunch Allowance
- Competitive salary
- Load allowance (depending on the daily tasks)
- Office Location