Managerial / Supervisory
268 Magallanes St., Brgy Ermita, Cebu City, Cebu
Central Lumber Corporation is seeking for a full-time Supervisor who will oversee the administrative and support activities of the Wholesale Department and managing its sales staff and agents. Further, the position is:
- Responsible to work and coordinate with field managers and representatives in ensuring that customer orders are facilitated well; providing for quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards.
- Responsible to supervise all activities of sales staff and agents under his/her responsibility through planning, allocating and prioritizing workload to meet operating requirements.
- Responsible to accomplish staff job results by coaching, counseling and disciplining employees, monitoring and appraising job results, conducting training, and implementing the department’s systems, policies and procedures.
- Responsible to initiate preparation of management and sales reports, and the maintenance of records pertaining to the operation of the department.
With the following qualifications:
- A graduate of BS Business Administration or any 4-year business related course
- Must have at least 5 years of related working experience in any office or administrative role, with at least 3 years in a supervisory position
- Must be proficient in document and spread sheet applications
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Has a service orientation along with the ability to prioritize activities that ensures client satisfaction
- Is highly self-motivated, possesses a “team player” attitude, and is goal-oriented
We offer an attractive salary package and commission bonuses to the successful individual who will be part of our growing team.