Urgent Hiring: Campaign Manager - Competitive Salary Package Awaits Successful Candidate
Managerial / Supervisory
3rd Floor, Skyrise 2 Bldg., Cebu IT Park, Cebu City, Cebu
Executive Boutique is an American and Australian owned company providing BPO services from its offices in Cebu IT Park. We recently celebrated our 10th Anniversary. While our main goal is to provide first class service to all of our clients, this is directly linked to our goal of providing a great work environment that our employees can be proud of. We want all of our employees to proudly say “I work at Executive Boutique and think it’s a great place to work!” The owners and managers at EB care about their employees and listen to their feedback. All of our company decisions take into account how they will affect our employees and what can we do to make it beneficial for our employees.
If you are considering a move from your current job or want to build a new career with an opportunity to learn and grow, then we urge you to apply at Executive Boutique today and join the growing EB family. You won’t regret it!
Checkout our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/EBCallCenter
A very competitive salary package with opportunities for career growth awaits the successful candidate! Apply now!
Position: Campaign Manager
This position is a key member of the leadership team supporting the call center and works closely with senior management and clients. We are looking for a person with solid experience in managing various types of campaigns including inbound customer support and outbound lead generation or sales. The ideal candidate would have been the direct point of contact with clients and overseen the management of the Agents and Team Leads working on the account.
- Establish, develop, and maintain a continuous working relationship with the client
- Ensure that client specified goals are met on a regular basis
- Effectively coach and manage Team Leads and Agents
- Initiate, coordinate, and monitor Performance Incentive Programs
- Provide coaching sessions in both one-on-one and group setting
- Develop and improve individual and team overall performance
- Identify and implement necessary changes in scripting, process, personnel, training, and monitoring
- Conduct weekly and monthly assessment and evaluation
- Exceptional English verbal and written communication skills
- At least 3 years of experience as a sales or campaign manager in the BPO industry; or equivalent
- Effective client management, performance management, and agent coaching
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Excellent decision making skills
- Self-motivated and able to motivate others by providing constructive feedback
- Ability to work well under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Proficient with Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel
- Ability to demonstrate innovation and good judgment/problem solving skills when making decisions
Work Schedule: Night Shift