1 Year or less Experience
14F Cebu Tower II, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City, Cebu
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or any IT/Engineering related course
- With at least one (1) year of relevant work experience
- With knowledge in software development lifecycle
- With knowledge and experience in using different operating systems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Open to learn multiple technologies
- Agile experience is an advantage
- Database (MySQL, In-Memory, NoSQL, etc.) experience is an advantage
- Must be skilled in any of the following technologies:
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with PHP, Ruby abd Rails is a plus
- The primary responsibility of a Software Developer is to design, develop, deliver, and enhance software products, applications systems and platforms.
- Develops detailed program specifications and programs for these components.
- Develops and tests interfaces between software products and products of other vendors.
- Creates and tests modules and components for compliance to design specifications.
- Participates in design and code reviews and addresses findings.
For more information about our company, visit our website: www.sprobe.com
How to Apply
Visit us at:
14th Flr, Cebu Tower Building 2, Lot 6 Block 2
Cor. Arch Bishop Reyes and Bohol St.,
Ayala Cebu Business Park
Cebu City, Cebu 6000 Philippines
Bring your updated resume and a valid ID.