Marketing Assistant (Fixed Weekends Off + Flexible Schedule!)
1 Year or less Experience
3rd Floor, Robinsons Cybergate, Don Gil Garcia St., Cebu City, Cebu
Qavalo Inc. is a young and fast-growing company founded on a commitment to bring high impact clinical process solutions for more efficient and effective home care services.
We offer outsourcing solutions for home health agencies in the US. Our team of specialists are ready to review HHA documentation for CMS compliance on the highest clinical and technical standards. We are a fast-growing company looking for hard-working and motivated professionals to join our team!
Our team strives to anticipate the needs of our home health provider clients, a growing challenge given the swiftly evolving landscape of today’s home health industry.
Our Core Values:
- Qavalo’s blood type is POSITIVE
- Teach Share Learn (Repeat Often)
- Add to the flywheel
- It’s not the job you do, It’s how you do your job
- Initiative is a step towards PROGRESS
- Less me MORE WE
- Respect begets Respect
We are always on the lookout for positive and motivated new members to join our #OneTeamQavalo! If you thrive in a growth-driven environment and care deeply about making a difference in your field, WE WANT TO KNOW YOU!
The primary function of the marketing assistant is to support lead generation efforts and specific marketing projects for client acquisition, recruitment, employee engagement and branding goals of the company.
In this role you will:
- Perform online and phone lead generation, mining and verification efforts
- Participate in sales calls and communications to prospect clients
- Assist in developing new marketing strategies and campaigns
- Compose regular online content for website and social media
- Create graphic designs for online and print
- Observe and uphold brand standards and goals of the marketing department
- Monitor social media accounts such as Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin
- Communicate and coordinate with suppliers for marketing collaterals
- Organize and document company events and highlights
- Maintain and update marketing records and tools
- Entertain guests who seek information
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, LIACOM, Advertising or related field
- Knowledge in graphic design
- Knowledge in digital marketing is a plus, but not required
- Knowledge in handling social media platforms
- Creative, enthusiastic and willing to be trained
- Good oral and written English communication skills
- Flexible, able to multitask and work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Connects with Qavalo core values
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
As an employer of choice, we will provide you:
- Fixed weekends off
- Day shift from 7am - 4pm
- Healthcare BPO (back office)
- Paid vacation leaves upon hired
- Attendance Incentives
- HMO insurance
- Great Team Environment
- Work-life balance culture ( team buildings, seminars, trainings, engagement activities)
How to Apply
For walk-in applicants, come visit our recruitment office at 3rd Floor, Robinsons Cybergate, Don Gil Garcia St., Cebu City, Cebu from 7AM-4PM.