2 to 4 Years Experience
Company ConfidentialEstablished in 2009 | 51-200 employees
Cebu City, Cebu
Reporting analyst examines the unique needs and concerns of a business to develop relevant practices and procedures for preparing business reports. This includes creating and maintaining efficient and secure systems for recording data and producing relevant documentation. Reporting analysts also train workers in the use of these systems, teaching them to prepare reports and properly utilize report data.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research and identify clients and coworkers to develop project goals.
- Analyze user data needs and determine needs resolved through automated repeatable processes.
- Review system capabilities, workflow and scheduling limitations to identify if requested programs are possible in the current system.
- Research, present and resolve issues.
- Prepare transparent standard reports and analysis to support business needs.
- Handle small projects, present results and meet deadlines by collaborating multiple projects.
- Document business requirements to depict user needs with complimentary technical requirements.
- Develop and enhance spreadsheets and databases’ functionality like usage of forms, templates and logic functions.
- Handle information processed confidentiality and proprietary nature of the database.
- Ensure high data quality through regular quality checks.
- Develop cross-group and cross-functional reports covering client needs.
- Offer compliance, escalations, operational and supplier audits, data analytics and complex activity administration daily.
- Decompose high-level business needs into functional needs by understanding problems and determining data needs.
- Extract, filter and aggregate data through logical queries and basic programming.
- Develop and create data layouts like tables, charts, graphs, heat maps, and process flow diagrams.