Recruitment Associate l START ASAP!!!
FPN Epic Centre, A.S. Fortuna St., Bakilid, Mandaue City, Cebu
About the Company
FWD BPO is a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company situated in Mandaue City, Philippines. We partner with businesses from various industries such as Transport, Health and Beauty, Food, Retail, and Finance, supporting Australia, North America, UK, and Asia Pacific.
With our people and our technology, we offer convenient, cost-effective, and customized solutions developed to increase sales and drive customer engagement. These solutions include:
* Outbound and Inbound Sales
* Customer Care
* Technical Support
* Back Office Support
* Lead Generation,
* Website and Application Development
As a driver of growth, we aim to give a fresh take on what the BPO industry is all about that it allows you to do more with your time, resources, and with your career or business as a whole.
Our people is our greatest asset.
And here at FWD, we are always looking for highly-motivated and awesome individuals to add to our existing pool of agent and non-agent talent. We cater to college undergrads, fresh graduates, career shifters, and anyone who’s looking for a better career landscape.
Here’s just an overview of what to expect once you are a part of our team:
1. Competitive Salary Package
2. Convenient Location
3. Fun Company Culture
4. Guaranteed Career Growth
5. Easy and Fun Environment
Apply now and be a part of our journey towards success.
- Bachelors degree in BS/AB Psychology, required
- Must have at least an internship experience in a BPO setting.
- Must be reliable, detail oriented and confident in dealing with different people
- Must have a strong personality
- Must be driven and must be self-starter
- Conducts preliminary interview to online applicants and referrals. Ensures all applications received are processed.
- Assists in interviewing walk-in applicants, if needed.
- Conducting Reference Check for both agent and non-agent applicants.
- Ensures that required number of processed applicants is met on daily basis.
- Ensures that all vacant positions are posted on job posting sources.
- Plans, implements and evaluates sourcing initiatives.
- Represents the company during sourcing events.
- Updating and sending of sourcing report, evaluating sourcing events.