Office 365 Support Engineers
2 to 4 Years Experience
UG/F, Pioneer House Bldg., Cardinal Rosales Ave., Panglao St., Cebu Business Park, Cebu City, Cebu
Be You, Lead the New at Accenture.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world.
What are some of the benefits available for Accenture employees?
We offer our people a “Total Rewards” package that includes competitive and performance-based compensation, professional development opportunities and market-relevant benefits that go beyond the basic salary.
What We Offer:
- Be a part of one of the biggest and most stable organization in the world
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
- Loyalty, Christmas Gift, Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
- Night Differential
- Retirement Plan
OFFICE 365 SUPPORT ENGINEERS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other related course
- Undergraduates with at least 2 years’ relevant experience are welcome to apply
- At least 2 years total IT experience
- With solid Infra background. Solid understanding of servers, Active Directory (AD) and etc. Or with O365 skills and experience:
- Solid MS Exchange Skills
- Solid SharePoint Skills
- Proficient in MS Exchange joined by two or more O365 technology
- Proficient in MS SharePoint joined by two or more O365 technology
- 3 or more O365 technology if MS Exchange or SharePoint is not part of the skillset
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Good communication skills
- Willing to work on holidays, weekends, shifting schedules and extended working hours
Nice to Have:
Certifications on the following:
- Office 365
- MS Windows Server
- MS Exchange
- ITIL v3
- Provide customer-facing product engineering support for Office 365
Accenture’s culture of equality nurtures innovation. We are committed to achieving a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Be part of the future workforce. Join us!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to Accenture’s culture and core values. This is key to our innovative, collaborative and high-energy work environment. Having a diverse, gender balanced workforce with different capabilities, perspectives, and experiences is the Accenture Way.
Who we are?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
For more information about Accenture Careers in Cebu, visit our website at careers.accenture.com/cebu.
How to Apply
Robinsons Cybergate Address
5/F Robinsons Cybergate, Don Gil Garcia St., Capitol Site, Cebu City, Cebu
Pioneer House Address
UGF Pioneer House Bldg., Cardinal Rosales Ave. cor. Panglao St., Cebu Business Park
eBloc 2 Address
16/F eBloc 2, W Geonzon St., Cebu I.T. Park, Lahug, Cebu City
Follow us on social to get the latest on Accenture careers, recruitment announcements and events.
LinkedIn: Accenture Careers in the Philippines group
Accenture is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.