Team Leader (Sales Account) l Start next week!
2 to 4 Years Experience
FPN Epic Centre, A.S. Fortuna St., Bakilid, Mandaue City, Cebu
FWD BPO is a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company situated in Mandaue City, Philippines. We partner with businesses from various industries such as Transport, Health and Beauty, Food, Retail, and Finance, supporting Australia, North America, UK, and Asia Pacific.
With our people and our technology, we offer convenient, cost-effective, and customized solutions developed to increase sales and drive customer engagement. These solutions include:
* Outbound and Inbound Sales
* Customer Care
* Technical Support
* Back Office Support
* Lead Generation,
* Website and Application Development
As a driver of growth, we aim to give a fresh take on what the BPO industry is all about that it allows you to do more with your time, resources, and with your career or business as a whole.
Our people is our greatest asset.
And here at FWD, we are always looking for highly-motivated and awesome individuals to add to our existing pool of agent and non-agent talent. We cater to college undergrads, fresh graduates, career shifters, and anyone who’s looking for a better career landscape.
Here’s just an overview of what to expect once you are a part of our team:
1. Competitive Salary Package
2. Convenient Location
3. Fun Company Culture
4. Guaranteed Career Growth
5. Easy and Fun Environment
Apply now and be a part of our journey towards success.
Apply now for Team Leader post!!!
- Coaches agents to ensure improvement on behavior.
- Comprehend and analyze data and understand trend impacting performance.
- Solve problems following appropriate methodology and create both strategic and tactical actions.
- Collaborate with different departments including the PM to ensure campaign profitability.
- Communicate changes effectively to team members.
- Anticipate and calculate possible challenges and risks.
- Gather insights through call listening and 1on1 sessions with agents and use the insights to lift performance.
- At least 2 years of working experience as a Team Leader in the BPO industry.
- Preferrably with experience handling Sales Account
- Must have Excellent English Communication Skills.
- Must have excellent coaching skills .
- Proficient in excel, sheet/reporting tools.
- Must be assertive and proactive.
- Must have high tolerance for stress.
- Demonstrate strong problem handling and analytical skills
- Organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Teamwork orientation
- Demonstrate ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Must be able to comprehend and analyze data
How to Apply
Ready to move FORWARD with us? Apply now!
For walk-in applicants, you may visit our office from 9 AM to 6 PM from Mondays to Fridays. Our doors are always open and you may invite your friends!
Don't forget to bring your ID and updated resume.
Observe proper dress code. No shorts, mini skirts, tattered jeans, and sleeveless tops.
For inquiries or concerns, contact Recruitment through these numbers:
0922-738-4122 / 0977-206-7037
Or just message our Facebook Page.
To learn more about our company please visit our website at www.fwdbpo.com