Managerial / Supervisory
across SM City Cebu, Cebu City, Cebu
This job is for Mynimo. We are looking for a Sales Manager to lead our fast growing sales team! :)
- You've been managing an inside sales team for the last 1-3 years.
- Experience selling in B2B with solid sales foundation
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers specially at the executive and c-level
- High-level of proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal
- Self-starter who works independently and proactively;
- A keen desire to help customers be successful;
- Superior project and time management skills
- Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Excellent listening skills and high emotional intelligence
You'll be expected to: Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage our entire inbound and outbound sales funnel
- Onboard, train, and manage a team of Salespeople
- Drive growth in our sales, marketshare, and exceeding annual sales targets
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key market
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team;
- Accurate forecasting and maintaining an up to date pipeline at all times.
- Provide excellent service to clients and apply effective troubleshooting techniques under pressure.
- Continuously evaluate client health and improve client engagement and usage to meet and exceed department and client objectives.
- Lead the company in providing our customer with exceptional customer experience that they won't find anywhere else.
Attention: Only serious applicants will be considered.
To prove you’re serious about this job, paste the following questions with your answers in your cover letter.
1) Who are the competitors of Mynimo that you know of?
2) How can you help Mynimo dominate its competition?
3) Why do you want to be part of Mynimo?
Why join us?
- You will be part of a dynamic and growing team in a fast paced working environment, united under one common mission: to help people find happy careers and help build happier companies.
- You will have a day-shift working schedule from Mondays to Fridays so you can rest and spend quality time with your friends and family during weekends, and Philippine holidays.
Quickly apply here now. We do not entertain walk-in applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be scheduled or contacted within a week from submission of application.
Mynimo.com is not an employment agency or a BPO company.
How to Apply
Apply online or email your resume & portfolio to [email protected] with the subject "Sales Manager Applicant"