Managerial / Supervisory
14th Flr, Cebu Tower Building 2, Lot 6 Block 2 Arch Bishop Reyes and Bohol Sts., Ayala Cebu, Business Park, Cebu City, Cebu
Is currently looking for:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) - 5 Year (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledgeable in Project Management and Development Methodology preferably Agile
- Can Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- When required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations if needed.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project
- Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
Skill and Functional Competencies:
- Familiar with programming languages, database and operating systems experience
- Competent and proficient understanding of platforms
- Solid working knowledge of current Internet technologies
- Demonstrated experience in personnel management
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Customer service skills an asset.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
For more information about our company, visit our website:
How to Apply
Email your updated resume to: [email protected]
Or visit us at:
14th Flr, Cebu Tower Building 2, Lot 6 Block 2
Arch Bishop Reyes and Bohol Sts.,
Ayala Cebu Business Park
Cebu City, Cebu 6000 Philippines
Bring your updated resume and a valid ID.