HR and Administrative Officer
2 to 4 Years Experience
Units 1 to 4, 9th floor, Mabuhay Tower, cor JM Del Mar and Abad Sts., Cebu IT Park, Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
Established in Dumaguete City in 2008, SOPHI Outsourcing is a business process outsourcing center that delivers customer service and back office solutions to start-ups in the US and Europe. SOPHI has extensive ties to the tech industry in the e-commerce and travel space. The company provides multichannel call center support, back office support, social media management and marketing, digital design, content creation, research, and lead generation, among others.
HR AND ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
- 3 years minimum work experience as an HR & Admin Officer, HR Administrative Assistant or similar role
- Familiarity with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation
- Experience using spreadsheets
- Organizational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in the disciplinary process of the Company.
- Assists in addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations.
- Assists in reviewing and updating all human resources policies to meet the organization’s needs.
- Assists in the resolution of cases involving termination of employment.
- Assists the HR Manager/company representative in resolution of labor complaints at the Conciliation-Mediation level.
- Reviews labor complaints and cases together with the HR Manager and provide recommendations to arrive at the appropriate position.
- Discusses outcomes of administrative cases and labor complaints with Operations, HR Team and Upper Management and proposes recommendations to prevent occurrence of a similar incident in the future.
- Recommends changes to existing policies and guidelines based on the latest ER trends and developments within the industry, relevant laws, and latest jurisprudence. 9. Spearheads ER-related communications and programs geared towards enhancing the team member experience and creating a positive work environment.
- Conducts learning sessions for supervisors, managers, and the HR team members on relevant laws and trends in the ER field as necessary.
Benefits and Administration
- Administers Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) plans and government benefit entitlements, including enrollments and terminations. Processes required documents through payroll, government agencies, and insurance providers to ensure accurate employee information, record keeping and proper deductions.
- Verifies and reports on benefits payments.
- Coordinates with insurance companies to resolve employee insurance issues.
- Serves as a contact together with the Human Resources and Administrative Manager in the benefit audit process.
- Answers staff queries regarding compensation and benefits.
- Processes and releases the leave, overtime, and change-of-work-schedule (CWS) requests, as well as maintain the leave management tracker and system.
- Ensures company compliance to Labor policies.
- Maintains current organizational chart and current staff contact list.
- Contributes to the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and yearly internal and external reports in a timely manner, as needed.
- Maintains historical human resource records by managing the filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current 201 records for both hard and electronic copies.
- Performs other related duties in relation to benefits required and assigned.
- Works with management on engagement issues to create a positive culture in line with the company’s Vision and Values.
- Assists in planning and facilitating HR activities in the organization, including team building, wellness activities, holiday party, annual health risk assessments, and safety and security drills.
Sign up Bonus of Php 10,000.00
Starting pay of Php27,500.00 plus Php2,500 NTA after regularization
Enjoy the following perks:
- Free daily snacks and drinks
- Massage Mondays
- Free Food Fridays
- Gym subsidy
- Comprehensive HMO
- At least 24 paid leaves
- 30% ND pay
- Retirement and savings plan
- Travel rewards