Web Application Developer
2 to 4 Years Experience PHP 25,000 - 40,000 per month
Unit 602 Keppel Center, Cebu City, Cebu
WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPER
Ideal candidates will have the following qualifications
- More than two years of experience of creating web applications using any of the following languages: PHP, Ruby, and or Python
- Strong knowledge with web frameworks such as Laravel and Symfony for PHP, RoR for Ruby, and Django for Python.
- Must have the ability to address HTML5 and scripting compatibility issues between different browsers.
- Proficient understanding with code versioning tools such as Git.
- Strong understanding of web server configurations such as Apache and Nginx. Be able to troubleshoot configuration for local setups.
- Must have a strong understanding of basic programming principles such as data structures and data types.
- Must have strong understanding of design patterns and other fundamental principles for architectural design.
- Good understanding of SQL and their basic constructs.
- Experience with unit and functional testing is a plus.
- Ability to communicate and work closely with our Senior Web Developer, System Administrator and Scrum Master
- Rapid prototyping and application coding and debugging
- Be a fast learner. monitor industry trends, technologies, and standards and be able to research, recommend, and apply new technologies
- An understanding of what it means to wear different hats in a small, dynamic team environment, and a willingness to jump in and help wherever needed
- Practical experience working in an agile development environment, with an understanding of what works and what doesn't in a professional-services setting
- Experience in mobile application development is a plus
- Create and/or update database schemas to reflect business models.
- Implement solutions to application problems and/or enhance existing solutions to make it more efficient.
- Mentor and provide technical support to junior developers and other team members.
- Fixes identified bugs and provide technical documentation of implemented solutions.
- Makes every effort to complete assigned issues on time as assigned by team lead or project manager.
- Communicate with project lead or team members any project concerns and/or suggestions to work processes.
For more information about our company, visit our website: www.chromedia.com