Certified Medical Coder for Day-Shift
6F PDI Condominium, Banilad, Cebu City, Cebu
Qavalo is a young and fast-growing company founded on a commitment to bring high impact clinical process solutions for more efficient and effective home care services.
We offer outsourcing solutions for home health agencies in the US. Our team of specialists are ready to review HHA documentation for CMS compliance on the highest clinical and technical standards. We are a fast-growing company looking for hard-working and motivated professionals to join our team!
Our team strives to anticipate the needs of our home health provider clients, a growing challenge given the swiftly evolving landscape of today’s home health industry.
Our Core Values:
- Qavalo’s blood type is POSITIVE
- Teach Share Learn (Repeat Often)
- Add to the flywheel
- It’s not the job you do, It’s how you do your job
- Initiative is a step towards PROGRESS
- Less me MORE WE
- Respect begets Respect
We are always on the lookout for positive and motivated new members to join our #OneTeamQavalo! If you thrive in a growth-driven environment and care deeply about making a difference in your field, WE WANT TO KNOW YOU!!!
CERTIFIED MEDICAL CODER FOR DAY-SHIFT
The primary function of the Medical Coder is to review medical charts and assign appropriate ICD coding and sequencing for Home Health Agency clients in the United States.
In this role you will:
- Review OASIS assessments and analyzes patient medical records to accurately assign ICD-10 CM codes for each diagnosis and procedures
- Ensure appropriate ICD-10 coding and sequencing as it relates to the patient’s medical condition including co-morbidities
- Collaborate with client’s clinical associate staff to clarify any data integrity issues and/or correction of documentations
- Onboarding of Coding protocols for Qavalo clients
- Update self on the current trends on medical coding
- Meet daily productivity and quality goals set by the management
- Manage and submit daily QA work log report
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing with active PRC license a plus
- Experienced in ICD9/10 coding & CPT code a plus
- Must be analytically inclined and detailed-oriented
- AAPC Member (Certified Professional Coder)
As an employer of choice, we will provide you:
- Enjoy weekends off
- Great opportunity at senior level
- Day shift from 7am - 4pm
- Healthcare BPO (back office)
- Paid vacation leaves upon hired
- Attendance Incentives
- HMO insurance
- Great Team Environment
- Work-life balance culture ( team buildings, seminars, engagement activities)