Managerial / Supervisory
GlobeMerchants IncorporatedWith business certificates
Mactan International Airport, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
Globemerchants Inc, is part of the GMR and Megawide group. They are retailers that handle food, wellness, fashion, beauty and other kinds of souvenirs inside Cebu Mactan International Airport.
They launched a revolutionary brand called "Momento" last March 2017 in Terminal 1 and on June 2018 in Terminal 2 International Airport featuring over 5,000 products designed by 51 local suppliers.
The MIS Specialist is skilled in understanding the organization's critical business process and business intelligence needs. He/she must have extensive knowledge, experience and complex technical skill in information and communications technology as well as business intelligence.
Reports directly to the GM and works in collaboration with his/her colleague to lead the MIS activiites of Globemerchants,Inc. and its business units.
- Proven experience as IT Specialist or relevant position with IT and MIS Department of a Retail Company
- Degree in Computer Science, engineering or relevant field
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication ability
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- with Basic SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Knowledgeable with ERP,MIS and Data Administrator
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.)
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
- Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders
Office Address: Mactan Internation Airport Terminal 2, Brgy. Pusok Lapu-Lapu City
Schedule: Monday to Friday 9:00 to 6:30PM
With HMO and Life Insurance upon joining!