Explore your career path in publishing with Author Solutions on June 19
2 to 4 Years Experience PHP 30,000 - 60,000 per month
6th Flr, TGU Tower, Cebu IT Park, Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
Work With Us.
Dream With Us.
Author Solutions is a world leader in supported self-publishing. Our leading self-publishing imprints — AuthorHouse, iUniverse, Palibrio, Trafford Publishing and Xlibris — have helped 225,000 authors self-publish, promote and bring to market more than 300,000 titles. Through strategic alliances with leading trade publishers, Author Solutions is making it possible to develop new literary talent efficiently and provide authors with platforms to bring their books to readers everywhere.
Headquartered in Bloomington, Indiana, Author Solutions’ global reach includes imprints developed specifically for authors in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, Singapore, India and Africa. We provide the technology and services that make publishing easy, affordable and available to anyone — anyway, anywhere, anytime.
SALES REPRESENTATIVES – NO COMMISSION CAP + FREE MEDICAL INSURANCE + WEEKEND REST DAYS
A Sales Representative will consult with authors on self-publishing a book or consult with authors who have published a book with Author Solutions. The first point of contact with our Authors and will assess their needs to determine the best publishing package available to get the Author’s book to market. Consults with the Authors on their ultimate goals for their book and educates them on various Marketing Packages available to meet those goals. Build long-term relationships with the Authors to ensure book sales are strong and marketing efforts on-going.
- Consult with Prospective authors about publishing and/or marketing platform.
- Maintain authors in our CRM tool as directed by management.
- Close business based on author’s needs and goals and introduce new options to the author.
- Maintain a minimum number of calls and call activity as determined by management.
- Demonstrates self-reliance by meeting/exceeding workflow needs.
- Complete assigned duties based on daily business needs and individual skill set.
- Consistently produces a high volume of quality work.
- Is capable and adapts as needed to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- College Degree preferred
- Two (2) years sales experience preferred (background in BPO upselling, cross-selling, retention/saves)
- Strong organizational, time-management, problem-solving, and computer skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills