START ASAP!!! Senior Team Leader
5+ Years Experience
FPN Epic Centre, A.S. Fortuna St., Bakilid, Mandaue City, Cebu
About the Company
FWD BPO is a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company situated in Mandaue City, Philippines. We partner with businesses from various industries such as Transport, Health and Beauty, Food, Retail, and Finance, supporting Australia, North America, UK, and Asia Pacific.
With our people and our technology, we offer convenient, cost-effective, and customized solutions developed to increase sales and drive customer engagement. These solutions include:
* Outbound and Inbound Sales
* Customer Care
* Technical Support
* Back Office Support
* Lead Generation,
* Website and Application Development
As a driver of growth, we aim to give a fresh take on what the BPO industry is all about that it allows you to do more with your time, resources, and with your career or business as a whole.
Our people is our greatest asset.
And here at FWD, we are always looking for highly-motivated and awesome individuals to add to our existing pool of agent and non-agent talent. We cater to college undergrads, fresh graduates, career shifters, and anyone who’s looking for a better career landscape.
Here’s just an overview of what to expect once you are a part of our team:
1. Competitive Salary Package
2. Convenient Location
3. Fun Company Culture
4. Guaranteed Career Growth
5. Easy and Fun Environment
Apply now and be a part of our journey towards success.
START ASAP!!! Senior Team Leader
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, any field
- At least 2 years of working experience as a Team Leader in a BPO setting, a must.
-Must have an experience in handling Team Leaders
- Must have an excellent English Communication Skills
- Must have an assertive personality
- Must have high tolerance for stress
- Demonstrate strong problem handling and analytical skills
- Organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Teamwork orientation
- Demonstrate an ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Motivating and inspiring the assigned team to go beyond their potentials
- Perform daily coaching sessions with each team member based on:
- Performance scores and Observation
- Remote/Side-by-side monitoring results
- Quality Assurance Survey Results
- QA scores
- Documents feedback on a coaching log in order to track the agent’s progress in a weekly/daily basis.
- Ensures timely delivery of accurate and consistent updates to the assigned team. These may often occur through team meetings or thru email.
- Act as the point of contact for communication of Screeners and other departments regarding payroll, IT and any other related concerns
- Reviews Team and agents individual metrics on a daily basis and provide constructive feedback when necessary
- Develops Rewards and Recognition for the teams to ensure motivation
- Queue Management
How to Apply
Ready to move FORWARD with us? Apply now!
For walk-in applicants, you may visit our office from 9 AM to 6 PM from Mondays to Fridays. Our doors are always open and you may invite your friends!
Don't forget to bring your ID and updated resume.
Observe proper dress code. No shorts, mini skirts, tattered jeans, and sleeveless tops.
For inquiries or concerns, contact Recruitment through these numbers:
0922-738-4122 / 0977-206-7037
Or just message our Facebook Page.
To learn more about our company please visit our website at http://www.fwdbpo.com/