Web and Digital Marketing Assistant in Cebu
No Experience PHP 14,000 - 20,000 per month
Cebu City, Cebu
Is currently looking for:
WEB AND DIGITAL MARKETING ASSISTANT IN CEBU
REPORTS TO: Directly to co-founder
Local Cebu marketing and software development startup seeks a full time, on-site Web Developer/Social Media Marketing professional to join our team. Position available immediately. We are seeking an organized and motivated individual to work with us on a variety of projects for our US based clients, including: Website development (WordPress), Content Writing, PPC campaign development and more. Some social media, Adwords and PPC knowledge is helpful but not required.
Our marketing assistant will play a valued and critical role for our company and our clients growth. This position is likely a good fit for a web developer who wants to be truly appreciated for their efforts and who wants to expand their knowledge and skills with new marketing tools and new technologies.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Collaborate with the marketing manager, internal teams, clients, and freelancers on various marketing projects both for clients and internal
- Promote and increase brand awareness as well as online reputation
- Assist with social media as needed
- Prepare, format, and edit a range of documents
- Create and manage landing pages and PPC campaigns
- Edit various web page content in WordPress
- Ongoing review and improvement of our clients campaigns and reputation.
- Other marketing duties as assigned
- Wordpress experience is required
- Strong organizational skills
- Professional communication skills
- Marketing/communications experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office and WordPress
- Must be comfortable learning new technologies
- Minimum Bachelor Degree with area related to job function or any computer related courses (BSIT, BSCS, BSIS, BSCE)
- WordPress experience required
- Social media, Adwords, Google Analytics knowledge helpful but not required
TYPICAL WORKING DAY TASKS:
- Update websites according to project plans.
- Research various sites and competition for additional content. Re-Write and edit new content and send to client or management for approvals.
- Various administrative tasks throughout the day - update tasks and projects, communicate with teammates co-founders and clients via email and slack. Reply to client requests via email.
- Review PPC campaigns and recommend improvements.
- Run reports from various systems each month.
COMPENSATION PACKAGE (Perks & Benefits)
- Salary range: 14,000 to 20,000
- Government Mandated Benefits: SSS, PAG-IBIG, PHILHEALTH, 13th Month Pay
- Bonuses: 14th Month Pay
- Free Dinner