Managerial / Supervisory
Ines Ouano Road, A.S. Fortuna St., Banilad, Mandaue City, Cebu
PACIFIC LAND VENTURES & PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT, INC.
Our business is growing and we would like to take you along with us. We are a Cebu-based corporation primarily engaged in real estate development and we are looking for young, hardworking individuals who aim to succeed.
- Graduate of BS/BA Psychology or any related course with at least 2 years of experience in the field of industrial psychology;
- Must be knowledgeable in most areas and facets of the Human Resources field;
- Must be people-oriented, results-driven, and can manage a team;
- Must be competent in computer applications (such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, among others);
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Must be a team player, trainable, and highly motivated;
- Must be efficient, well organized and able to work with minimal supervision;
- Experience in dealing with government agencies is desired but is not absolutely necessary;
- Experience in the construction / real estate industry is desired but is not absolutely necessary.
Successful candidates must also be able to multi-task, learn quickly, adapt to change, and communicate effectively. A passion for learning and growth is likewise essential. Knowledge of the real estate industry and its trends is desirable, as well as demonstrated experience in networking and relationship building.
If you have what it takes to contribute to the growth of our Company, we will be delighted to hear from you.
For more information about our company, visit our website: www.pacificlandventures.com