2 to 4 Years Experience
Cebu Business Park, Cebu City, Cebu
Offensive Security Certifications, Inc., is a company that provides training to the "good guys" who are trying to protect their employer's or their own systems from being hacked. In a world of hacking, Offensive Security is the proactive approach in preventing a hacker from gaining access to your system by anticipating his attacks and preventing them from happening.
Founded in 2006, Offensive Security has become the renowned go to company to provide security training. Its certifications are coveted as high value skills and protecting the integrity of these certifications is one of the main goals of the company.
Offensive Security Certifications Inc. (OSCI) promotes teamwork, passion and drive for high performance. It has a vision of building a team who believes in their own abilities to change for the better.
A Legal Assistant will play an integral part in supporting our General Counsel to build an efficient and cost-effective legal function. He/she will be the custodian of the company’s contract management processes, IP takedown process, process improvement projects and living data room system amongst other activities. The IP takedown and contract administration task will often be of a substantive nature, requiring a working knowledge of standard legal doctrines, creativity in problem solving and independent judgement. While the primary responsibility will be managing our IP takedown process and managing contracts, the Legal Assistant will contribute across various legal functions, performing a wide range of tasks and contributing to strategic projects. A client service mentality is critical and the role requires someone with a design-an-build mindset who will professionally engage with internal teams and external partners
- Candidate will ideally be a graduate of Bachelor of Laws or other degree level qualification
- Must have at least 4 years of experience in a law office or corporate legal department including in an administrative capacity is preferred
- Has the ability to effectively and collaboratively interact with colleagues at all levels in fast-paced environment, with a high level of professionalism, adaptability, calmness and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Has the ability to perform routine audits of contracts, fees and current service
- Has a good drafting and proof-reading skills and must be exhaustively meticulous in nature
- Must have a master planner skills, process improvement mindset and service oriented experience
- Has self-starter mentality and results driven mindset
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel and Google documents is a plus