2 to 4 Years Experience
HPS Bldg. Plaridel St. Brgy. Alang-Alang, (across Uratex), Mandaue City, Cebu
iStore is an Apple Premium Reseller that has seven great retail locations nationwide. Ayala Center Cebu, SM Northwing Cebu, SM Iloilo, SM Seaside, SM Bacolod, Robinsons Dumaguete and Centrio Cagayan de Oro. We are also an Apple Authorized Service Provider with drop off points and service centers conveniently located across the country.
We’re looking for people with incredibly detail-oriented nature who will make it possible for all of our operations to run seamlessly day in and day out. As a Logistics Officer, you and your team have the crucial responsibility of ensuring products take the final step in the supply chain: getting into customers' hands. You're in charge of the store's entire inventory - products, parts, tools, supplies, and everything else. You make sure your team has the support, knowledge, and resources required to maintain product availability, complete inventory tasks, and keep the stockroom organized as new products arrive.
- Manage and meet multiple inventory deadlines each week
- Observe guidelines to allow secure access to products and movement through the stockroom
- Keep pace with changing demands and make sure every product and demo machine is where it should be.
To Apply, You Must:
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Commerce, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- Have at least 1 year experience in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Be willing to work with less supervision
- Have the ability to think quickly and perform problem-solving tasks, even within changing conditions
- Have strong organization skills
- Be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
- Be passionate about creating a positive working environment
- Love ideals of teamwork, excellence, innovation, trust and respect
- Be willing to work in Mandaue City