ASP.Net Developers - Cebu
2 to 4 Years Experience
UG/F, Pioneer House Bldg., Cardinal Rosales Ave., Panglao St., Cebu Business Park, Cebu City, Cebu
Be You, Lead the New at Accenture.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world.
What are some of the benefits available for Accenture employees?
We offer our people a “Total Rewards” package that includes competitive and performance-based compensation, professional development opportunities and market-relevant benefits that go beyond the basic salary.
What We Offer:
- Be a part of one of the biggest and most stable organization in the world
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
- Loyalty, Christmas Gift, Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
- Night Differential
- Retirement Plan
ASP.NET DEVELOPERS - CEBU
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 3 years .NET / ASP.net web development experience
- Willing to work independently or in a team
- Meet deadlines and should have strong analytical skills to troubleshooting existing problems
- Has good communication skills in English
- Provide application design, development and systems testing of application related changes to the systems
- Systems documentation and liaise with end-users & provision of technical support
Bring your expertise in Accenture and join our global team of Technology innovators in Manila or Cebu. Get a chance to take home ASUS TUF Gaming laptop!
- To qualify for the promo, candidate must apply on or before July 15, 2019 and must be qualified for any of the following open roles in Manila and Cebu:
- Microsoft Professionals
- Java Professionals
- Candidates must undergo recruitment process and be onboarded on or before August 31, 2019. All candidates who will apply within the promo period and get onboarded on or before August 31, 2019 will get a chance to win ASUS TUF Gaming FX504GE E4423T. Winner will be announced on September 2019. To apply, candidates may e-mail their resume to [email protected] or apply online through any of the links below:
- Accenture reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or its guidelines and terms and conditions thereof and will not be liable to any person for the cancellation, termination, modification or suspension, for whatever reason, any event of Force Majeure, which shall include, but not limited to war, rebellion, terrorism, state of emergency, natural disaster, weather disturbances, strikes, calamities, or other circumstances beyond the company’s control.
- This promotion is governed by the laws of the Philippines, with venue in Mandaluyong City, and all claims arising from the promotion must first be resolved in good faith among the relevant parties. Suits arising from this promotion must be filed in the courts of Mandaluyong City, to the exclusion of all other courts or tribunals.
- Accenture shall have no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any claim arising from any person’s participation in or attempt to participate in the promotion. Accenture shall have no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any claim arising from any matter which may affect the operation and implementation of the promotion.
Accenture’s culture of equality nurtures innovation. We are committed to achieving a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Be part of the future workforce. Join us!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to Accenture’s culture and core values. This is key to our innovative, collaborative and high-energy work environment. Having a diverse, gender balanced workforce with different capabilities, perspectives, and experiences is the Accenture Way.
Who we are?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
For more information about Accenture Careers in Cebu, visit our website at careers.accenture.com/cebu.
How to Apply
Robinsons Cybergate Address
5/F Robinsons Cybergate, Don Gil Garcia St., Capitol Site, Cebu City, Cebu
Monday – Saturday, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Pioneer House Address
UGF Pioneer House Bldg., Cardinal Rosales Ave. cor. Panglao St., Cebu Business Park
Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
eBloc 2 Address
16/F eBloc 2, W Geonzon St., Cebu I.T. Park, Lahug, Cebu City
Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Follow us on social to get the latest on Accenture careers, recruitment announcements and events.
LinkedIn: Accenture Careers in the Philippines group