Accountant / Bookkeeper
2 to 4 Years Experience PHP 30,000 - 35,000 per month
9th Floor MSY Tower, Pescadores Rd., Cebu Business Park, Cebu City, Cebu
Supporting Enterprises is an innovative and contemporary Australian company which owns and operates a delivery centre in the Philippines.
We partner predominantly with IT companies, marketing & creative design houses, BPOs, financial service institutions, engineering groups and other SMEs clients all over Australia and abroad to connect talent (YOU) with opportunities.
We are dedicated to providing our people with challenging long term career opportunities in a rewarding, safe, and supportive environment which embraces change and diversity.
ACCOUNTANT / BOOKKEEPER
- Minimum of three (3) years’ of Accountant experience.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Graduate of any course related to accounting. Preferably a CPA/CA qualified.
- Knowledgeable of MYOB or ExoNetSoftware.
- Experience handling bank reconciliations and superannuation.
- Ability to work independently.
- Weekly bank and credit card reconciliations.
- Fortnightly processing of payroll.
- Compiling and reconciling payroll reports (i.e. Annual leave and sick leave reports).
- Quarterly Superannuation submission and payments.
- Assisting the Finance Manager with compiling casual employment tracks.
- Calculate monthly Agent’s commissions and reconciliations.
- End of month reconciliations.