Head Operations || US Financial Account || Cebu City
Managerial / Supervisory
FIS Global SolutionsWith business certificates| Established in 1968 | 10,000+ employees
6th floor Filinvest Cyberzone Tower 2, Salinas Drive corner W. Geonzon St. Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
HEAD OPERATIONS || US FINANCIAL ACCOUNT || CEBU CITY
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, any field.
- At least 10 years experience in the same field is required for this position.
- Strong background in handling Cards/Prepaid or financial campaign is a must
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cebu City.
- This position holder would lead and manage dispute of the account
- The position holder would be critical in maintaining client relationships to be able to build the business further and provide opportunities for growth
- Would need to deliver the stringent targets for KPI parameters and will be responsible for Production/ Management and Crisis Management
- The position holder would need to ensure delivery of the process, as per the agreed client SLAs.
- Will be responsible for transition of new work queues and growth of the business.
- Needs to be detail oriented and act proactively toward any training, operations, and technology related issues.
- Would be responsible for developing the Managers, team leaders and their teams on process skills and other competencies.
- Ensuring high levels of employee satisfaction translating into process innovation and high retention rates
- Responsible for leading client visits to the site and direct communication with the client and FIS leadership
- Ensure timely response and action on customer inquiries and lead relationship calls
- Responsible for instilling a culture of "passion for work", "integrity" and "consistency in performance"
- Responsible for leading MBR's /QBR's with the client and internally
- Responsible for Process Efficiency, Cost Efficiency Projects and Cross Functional / Cross Curricular Activities
- Responsible for Compliance to COPC & Security standards