2 to 4 Years Experience
968 Marconi St Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
Marketing managers are responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for an entire organization (or lines of business and brands within an organization) in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones. The marketing manager manages the day to day marketing activities of the organisation and long term marketing strategy for the company.
- Qualified chartered marketer.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- At least 3 years' experience in Marketing Manager
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate