Real Time Analyst
2 to 4 Years Experience
Oakridge Business Park, Mandaue City, Cebu
Yempo – “Your Employees Offshore” is an exciting new company located in Cebu. We offer a range of staffing solutions to overseas small businesses that may be exploring offshoring for the first time, so we are focused on the highest quality delivery and excellence in client service.
To meet our goals, we are building a workplace and culture that is people-oriented. You will love to come to work each day, you will be fulfilled by rewarding work and will be constantly challenged and developed to ensure your career is moving forward. You will be encouraged and empowered to participate in the development of our culture and our social and welfare activities. Your colleagues will be the best in their field and will support our values of excellence, commitment and community.
REAL TIME ANALYST
We have a vacancy for an experienced Real Time Analyst for our client based in Sydney Australia; a technology and communications company with deep specializations in IT management, infrastructures and applications. You are responsible in ensuring accurate recording of time of all employees in the organization.
The position will require you to work on a rotating schedule (day/mid/night shifts). The role is based at our Mandaue City office.
Benefits we are offering:
- Highly competitive weekly salary
- Annual salary review
- Fantastic working environment – friendly team with great staff facilities
- Company Polo shirts provided
- HMO upon commencement
- Generous Sick and Vacation Leaves
- Free food/snacks and drinks
- Additional benefits for night shift: 10% night differential, meal and transportation allowance
Your responsibilities include:
- Review of time sheets and time entries from prior shift (or weekend) where there has been no Real Time Analyst present and updating the time records accordingly
- 100% timesheet completion (9 hours including breaks for FTE staff) and for all employees and contractors every day
- Verify all time sheets at the end of each shift to be in full 9 hours including lunch. Also confirm all-time entries are on the same day ensuring time zones are accurately recorded to avoid time zone overlap
- Daily attendance tracking of staff per shift. Communicate with supervisor on staff schedule when staff go overtime, half-day or undertime, SL / VL / EL, or any changes to their login time.
- Hourly monitoring of time entries, addressing missing time entries by checking in with each employee
- Capture and update missing time entries where employees are absent or have failed to enter time from their shift
- Daily cross-checking time between different platforms ensuring accuracy
- Identifying and correcting coding issues e.g. incorrect Work Type, incorrect Work Role
- Extracting time detail report checking of inaccuracy with work type, work role, charge code, etc.
- Persistent observation of work in progress of technicians and dispatchers - familiarizing yourself with what they are working on - review hourly to ensure time is accurately recorded to the work that they have been assigned
- Weekly analysis of time entries and time sheets performed every Friday - results presented to the Reporting Analyst.
- Reporting of improper entry practices to the Service Delivery Supervisor
- Reporting of system issues i.e. calculation and reconciliation concerns between different platforms or; errors encountered within either platform pertaining to time
- Reporting of employee behavioral concerns or suspicions i.e. under-billing (failing to enter all time against a job) or; over-billing and timesheet loading (falsely entering time against a job) - these matters should first be addressed by speaking with the employee and assisting them to correct the improper entries - ongoing issues must be referred to the Service Delivery Supervisor
- Other routine tasks assigned by the Reporting Analyst, the CEO or Service Delivery Supervisor
Your background will include:
- Bachelor’s degree in any related course
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in the related field
- Highly organized and keen to details; strong analytical skills
- Proactive, flexible and self-motivated with positive working attitude
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to understand, manage and report metrics like Service Level, Staffing etc.
- Has a natural curiosity by always checking, confirming and verifying if time entries are accurate
- Must demonstrate quick thinking, common sense, URGENCY, and problem-solving skills
- Can work well in a team or independently
- Proficient in using Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Outlook, Office365)
For more information about our company, visit our website: