Managerial / Supervisory
Cebu City, Cebu
A.L. Amizade Marketing, Inc. is a fun and innovative company with a passion to excel as a sub-distributor, retailer and brand-builder of fashion brands. The company invites highly motivated men and women to join an aggressive team and face unparalleled challenges and opportunities.
A.L. Amizade Marketing, Inc. is an innovative company that sub-distributes and retails the fashionable flip-flops brand, Havaianas.
(Major responsibilities and target accomplishments expected of the position including the typical problems encountered in carrying out the responsibilities.)
Provide support to HR Officer and HR MD to monitor and develop the skills and capabilities of staff.
- Conduct quarterly staff performance evaluations
- Summarize staff performance evaluation results and recommend course of action
- Suggest and organize staff training sessions, workshops and activities
- Process employee requests for outside training while complying with policies and procedures
- Provide inputs and assistance in developing human resource plans
- Provide staff orientation
- Conduct store visit and check on store staff regularly
Monitor staff performance and attendance activities.
- Provide basic counseling to staff who have performance related obstacles.
- Asses violations and give corresponding disciplinary actions.
- Oversee employee deductions or other adjustments in payroll
Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff.
- Prepare notices and advertisements for vacant staff positions.
- Schedule and organize interviews
- Participate in applicant interviews
- Conduct reference checks on possible candidates
- Implement procedures and policies on staff recruitment
- Inform unsuccessful applicants
- Conduct exit interviews
Perform other related duties as required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
(The knowledge, skills and attitudes required for satisfactory job performance)
The incumbent must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:
- Staff training, development and recognition
- Employee engagement
- Mentoring and coaching
The incumbent must demonstrate the following skills:
- Supervisory skills
- Problem solving skills
- Basic counseling skills
- Negotiation skills
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Computer skills including the ability to operate powerpoint and excel
- Effective written communications skills including the ability to prepare reports, proposals, policies and procedures
- Effective public relations and public speaking skills
- Research and program development skills
- Stress management skills
- Interviewing skills
- Time management skills
The incumbent must maintain confidentiality, use sound judgment and perform independently while performing the duties of the human resource supervisor. The incumbent must also demonstrate the following personal attributes
- Maintain standards of conduct
- Respectful in dealing with all levels but must be confident and steadfast in decisions
- Confident in decision-making
- Willing to go out of his way to fix a problem
- Be flexible and willing to render OT and work on Saturdays
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
- Be consistent and fair