2 to 4 Years Experience
35 Lopez Jaena St., Cebu City, Cebu
RAFI MICROFINANCE INC.
RAFI Micro-finance, Inc. (RMF) is a program of the Ramon Aboitiz Foundation Inc. (RAFI) that is engaged in providing micro-finance services to poor entrepreneurs. It is currently operating in provinces of Cebu, Bohol, Leyte, Samar and Iloilo.
True to RAFI’s promise of elevating lives, RAFI Micro-finance is expanding its operations through the opening of branches within and beyond the areas we currently cover. We are, therefore, pleased to inform you that we are currently in need of personnel for the following positions:
- A graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy/Management/Finance/Management Accounting/Accounting Technology
- A minimum of at least 3 years of audit experience is required
- Ability to apply audit standards through practical application
- Prepares the audit work program – assign tasks, set target dates, allocate time etc.
- Conduct operational, compliance and financial audits to different branches and departments of the organizations
- Preferred but not required, obtained professional experience in any of the following entities in capital, banking and financial services industry: banks, microfinance institutions, cooperatives and other lending institutions, remittance companies, and auditing, accounting and consultancy firms.
- Fresh graduates are welcome with excellent scholastic records and professional certification.
- Willing to go on daily field assignments (Cebu, Negros, Bohol, Leyte and Iloilo)