1 Year or less Experience PHP 15,000 - 30,000 per month
Peel UniformsEstablished in 2000 | 11-50 employees
For Lapu-Lapu City and Jagobiao, Mandaue City, Cebu
WHO WE ARE
Peel Uniforms is a leading retailer of team uniforms, corporate apparel and custom embroidery services in Toronto, Ontario. Our Motto of QUALITY, ON TIME, EVERY TIME WITHOUT ERROR is backed with a discount of 5 % per day late up to 25 % off. This ensures the companies commitment remains focused on quality merchandise and customer service. Our commitment to excellence has been reflected in the success of Peel Uniforms over the years, and has given Peel Uniforms the coveted reputation as an exceptional supplier of uniforms and apparel in the Toronto area.
Peel Uniforms is the leader in being creative and innovative in the manufacture of custom made team uniforms. Our uniform manufacture module allows you to choose the fabric with which you want your uniform to be made; you can then build your uniform according to the colours that you desire. We then make your uniforms for you within 3 weeks including the cresting.
We want to be the first in quality; first in service. We are, and will be, trendsetters and leaders in the uniform/apparel industry. We are committed to being a top-quality, top-service uniform and apparel supplier.We will always operate with the highest professional and ethical standards. The highest standards of integrity are essential to achieve all other goals. Our customer is our true employer. Because we value our relationships, we treat customers as long-term partners and conduct our dealings with each other with candor, respect and total honesty.
Our philosophy of always putting the customer first has allowed us to build enduring relationships with individual and corporate customers. You can count on us for quality, value, prompt delivery, and unparalleled service!
Peel Uniforms purchases apparel only from manufacturers who have exceeded our strict screening requirements for quality and durability. Our suppliers must provide products of exceptional fabrics, design, and workmanship. This is why we stand behind each and every product we sell.
We are seeking experienced, talented, and versatile graphic artists with expertise in CorelDRAW to fill a dynamic, challenging, and engaging role. Responsibilities include the creation, modification, and enhancement of custom apparel graphics for our clients, as well as working on catalogues, mockups, and other promotional media.
MASSIVE HIRING FOR
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create, modify, and enhance branding and promotional graphics that our clients will wear on their custom apparel every day
- Generate promotional material, such as mockups, paper promos, and email graphics, to help us advertise and sell our products and services
- Respond quickly to requests from our Toronto, Canada team to create high-quality graphics efficiently and effectively
- Coordinate extensively with project managers and staff in our Toronto office via email and Skype.
- Expertise in CorelDRAW X7+, vectorisation and creating logos and other graphics for clients.
- Knowledge of CorelDRAW macro usage preferred
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and other vector graphics programs is an asset (but not required)
- Excellent general computer skills: troubleshooting, file management and digital organization skills are required.
- Written and verbal English proficiency
- Attention to detail: able to consistently deliver high-quality work on-time with little to no mistakes
- Adaptability, ability to meet tight deadlines and fast-changing requirements
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Open-minded and can easily adapt working environment.
We're accepting applications from Mandaue and Lapu-Lapu as positions are available for both locations.
If you want to get familiar with what exactly we are expecting you to do, please check out tutorial website: