Senior ETL Developer
2 to 4 Years Experience
Cebu City, Cebu
Zylun is a company headquartered in Utah, USA, with offshore operations in the Philippines. Zylun's mission is to solve the staffing problems of growing technical companies by providing them with highly skilled professionals. At the same time, we bring you closer to opportunities that allow you to work for international companies and build cutting-edge software tools.
Perks & Benefits
A great talent deserves even greater compensation. Zylun provides several benefits that you can enjoy as soon as you join our growing team. We take pride in delighting you with what you deserve.
- Receive Php 20,000 as a Signing Bonus/ Relocation package just by being awesome and getting hired
- Anticipate a regularization increase on your 6th month
- Get a month’s worth of bonus just for being with us for 12 months
- We like to keep our talents! Receive a retention bonus of 50% based on current monthly salary starting on the 18th month of your employment and every 6 months onwards
- Annual salary increase based on your performance
- Tax-Free allowances incorporated in your pay
- Employee health is our top priority, so everyone gets a Medical and Life Insurance package on your 3rd month with us
- We offer salary loans with 0% interest, payable in 2 months
- Provide an opportunity for self-improvements like access to online training sites such as Udemy, Pluralsight, and other resources. Plus, training reimbursement to the online course or program you choose!
- Leave credits you can enjoy for vacation and travels with family because we believe that work-life balance matters!
- Company events and parties celebrated such as our huge Anniversary and Christmas Parties, and of course seasonal events such as Valentines, Halloween and so much more
- Team outing and lunches every now and then to promote camaraderie in the team
- Sports tournament such as basketball, badminton, foosball, etc. are held yearly so you can showcase your sporty side!
- Access to social media sites like Facebook, Youtube, Instagram and etc. on a given time
- Express yourself by showcasing your sense of style at the office. Also, wear your most comfortable and lazy ootd every last shift of the weekDuties and
SENIOR ETL DEVELOPER
Xevant has an immediate opening for a Senior ETL Developer at our office in Draper, UT. Xevant is a fast-growing Data Analytics company and this position works with a cutting-edge IT team that will interpret, analyze, and provide actional recommendations based on various sources of claims data. Your analytical skills will be key in creating viable, real-world solutions in a complex pharmaceutical landscape.
Duties and Responsibilities
Gather business requirements form clients and vendors as it pertains to the accurate ingestions of their data files. Working with the analytics team and within SDLC best practices build automated processes to extract, transform and land the data in to normalized data sets. Create and maintain documentation for all processes created including unit source to target data mapping, unit testing and change control documentation.
Working with the director of product development and the Business Intelligence team, develop bassline architecture of the data warehouse for healthcare claims and other client data. Develop processes to monitor quality control and environment stability while building towards future sustainability.
As the senior ETL developer you should have a naturally analytic mind and have enthusiasm for data warehousing concepts. You must have clear verbal and written communication skills. You must understand data security and privacy concepts and regulations as they pertain to HIPA. Most importantly you should be a team player, working well with others and demonstrate leadership.
Required Functional Skills
- Previous Experience with ETL development
- Experience interfacing with business users and understanding their requirements
- Demonstrated knowledge of SSIS, Visual Studio, and Azure Data Factory
- Knowledgeable of cloud databases and cloud data orchestration.
- Experience pulling data from a variety of data source types
- Experience with dimensional modeling and building of OLAP CUBES/Multidimensional Data Sets
- Ability to learn and implement new and different techniques
- Strong Project Management skills
Preferred but Not Required Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree (or currently pursuing) in Analytics, Statistics, or Related Field.
- Demonstrated knowledge of C#, C++, Java, .Net
- Experience working with Medical and pharmacy claims data.