5+ Years Experience
Redland Properties Inc.With business certificates
Cebu City, Cebu
- Research and identify ways to build our brand and acquire new clients.
- Gather data, identify key marketing statistics, interpret data, analyze results, generate insights, and make strategic recommendations to advance the overall marketing and sales strategy.
- Combine creative problem-solving with analytical rigor to drive actionable insights.
- Develop reporting frameworks and dashboards, perform customer segmentation, complete post mortem campaign analyses, manage digital and social media measurement, and present insights and recommendations based on data.
- Tracking advertising costs, researching consumer behavior and exploring market trends and opportunities.
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases
- Measuring performance of online and offline campaigns
- Reporting on marketing leads, conversion rates, website traffic and social media engagement
- Track email campaign metrics (delivery, open, click-through rates)
- Monitor budget distribution and performance of paid ad campaigns
- Conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data
- Recommend website and campaign optimizations
- Pursuing or recent grad with Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Math, Statistics, Marketing and Communication, Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering
- Proven work experience in Data Analysis, Digital Analyst, DBM with 5 year experience
- Familiarity with BI, HUBSPOT/MARKETO
- Strong Excel, SQL, Python, and R, skills
- Ability to extract data, perform a variety of analyses and translate findings into actionable business recommendations
- Strong communication skills and experience briefing leadership on outcomes and recommendations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with evolving needs