Friendly Environment & No Overtime Work! Apply now as Data Entry Operator!
6F Gagfa Tower, F. Cabahug St., Kasambagan, Cebu City, Cebu
REERACOEN is the global brand of Neo Career Group, Japan’s recruitment services company. As we are venturing into global markets, along with the HR services, we also cater to IT, software services industry and BPO industry. We take pleasure in contributing to our customers’ business. We also believe that our growth will lead to growth for those customers. In partnership with our customers, we continue to meet the expectations of society while developing solutions through our business. In our search for true value, we stand face-to-face with our customers with a sense of purpose that is more than just a job.
DATA ENTRY OPERATOR
JOIN US today and enjoy the following:
- Fixed 2 Rest Days
- HMO after regularization
- Incentive tour to Japan
- Monthly eat out/ Dinner Team eat out
- Free coffee and candies
- Exciting company events (Summer Outing, Christmas Party , Birthday Celebration every month and etc.)
- Preferably with DATA ENTRY experience
- Good command of the English language – both verbal and written
- Computer literate
- An ability to work to deadlines
- An ability to work fast (but without mistakes)
- Good attention to detail
- Results Driven
- Must be familiar with basic computer functions and
- Internet Savvy
- Preferably with basic knowledge in Japanese language but not necessary.
MUST BE WILLING TO WORK ON graveyard shifts(Night shift), Saturdays, Sundays and Philippines Holidays
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
How to Apply
Please send your updated resume to [email protected] or
Apply walk-in every Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
6th Floor GAGFA Tower, F. Cabahug St., Kasambagan, Cebu City
Tel. No.: 032-401-0331