Corporate Security Manager
Managerial / Supervisory
15th Floor TGU Tower Cebu IT Park Apas, Cebu City, Cebu
INNOLAND DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
Join the “INNOVATIVE REVOLUTION “
Build and Design your future with us!
CORPORATE SECURITY MANAGER
- Must be a graduate of any 4 or 5 year course preferably specializing in Security/Protective services or its equivalent
- Preferably a Certified Security Professional, Certified Protection Specialist or its equivalent
- Must have BOSH Training, Hands-on experience in security operations and with working background in occupational health and safety
- Proficient in Investigation, Security Risk Analysis and Surveillance, and Crisis Management
- Military training or background is an advantage
- Flexible to work on a night shift, proven record of excellent people skills including good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have the ability to manage security staff (e.g. Select, Train, Direct, Motivate and manage performance)
- Responsible for the protection of life and company properties through effective security systems and programs.
- Ensure that safety and security systems, procedures, and policies are strictly implemented and adhered to by all concerned.
- Works closely with the Property Management Office, Construction Group and Safety Team in the planning, implementation and monitoring of the company's safety and security programs.
- Develop security, safety standards, emergency preparedness programs and practices that are in conformity with the corporate guidelines and government regulations
- Does operational responsibilities with contracted agencies
- Does Operational Corporate security responsibilities
- Does Administrative tasks and responsibilities
- Does Documentation and reportorial Responsibilities