1 Year or less Experience
Cebu City, Cebu
PRINCE RETAIL GROUP OF COMPANIES
VISION: One Town, One Prince!
MISSION: We exist to provide significant value to every Filipino individual. We serve-through more affordable, acceptable and available products for their everyday consumption, with a distinct personalized service and most efficient shopping environment to delight every customer in town.
We are in need of:
Substantiates financial information to management by analyzing accounting data and preparing reports. Processes inter-branch billings of materials and prepares dashboard reports needed by all operating branches.
- Inventory Management
- Receiving, Processing, Verifying, and Reconciling Invoices
- Reviews payment vouchers for accuracy.
- Verifies daily POS credit card sales.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Coordinates with respective personnel whenever discrepancy arises such as no supporting documents from suppliers, incomplete attachment or price difference
- Performs other related tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Knowledgeable in General Accounting Principles and Practices; office methods and procedures
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Fresh Graduates is highly encouraged to apply
- Full Time Position(s) available.
Exciting employment package awaits for qualified applicants!
Grow with Us!