Senior C# Software Developer
5+ Years Experience
7th Floor, The Link Building, Cebu IT Park, Cebu City, Cebu
Zylun is a company headquartered in Utah, USA, with offshore operations in the Philippines. Zylun's mission is to solve the staffing problems of growing technical companies by providing them with highly skilled professionals. At the same time, we bring you closer to opportunities that allow you to work for international companies and build cutting-edge software tools.
Perks & Benefits
A great talent deserves even greater compensation. Zylun provides several benefits that you can enjoy as soon as you join our growing team. We take pride in delighting you with what you deserve.
- Receive Php 20,000 as a Signing Bonus/ Relocation package just by being awesome and getting hired
- Anticipate a regularization increase on your 6th month
- Get a month’s worth of bonus just for being with us for 12 months
- We like to keep our talents! Receive a retention bonus of 50% based on current monthly salary starting on the 18th month of your employment and every 6 months onwards
- Annual salary increase based on your performance
- Tax-Free allowances incorporated in your pay
- Employee health is our top priority, so everyone gets a Medical and Life Insurance package on your 3rd month with us plus 2 dependents
- We offer salary loans with 0% interest, payable in 2 months
- Provide an opportunity for self-improvements like access to online training sites such as Udemy, Pluralsight, and other resources. Plus, training reimbursement to the online course or program you choose!
- Leave credits you can enjoy for vacation and travels with family because we believe that work-life balance matters!
- Company events and parties celebrated such as our huge Anniversary and Christmas Parties, and of course seasonal events such as Valentines, Halloween and so much more
- Team outing and lunches every now and then to promote camaraderie in the team
- Sports tournament such as basketball, badminton, foosball, etc. are held yearly so you can showcase your sporty side!
- Access to social media sites like Facebook, Youtube, Instagram and etc. on a given time
- Express yourself by showcasing your sense of style at the office. Also, wear your most comfortable and lazy ootd every last shift of the week
SENIOR C# SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
- Must possess good communication skills and be eager to work in a team environment with other dedicated engineers
- Must be able to effectively communicate using written English, and spoken English
- Must be able to effectively participate in and lead technical discussions with team members and other teams
- Professional experience with Visual Studio 2017 preferred
- Experience building distributed enterprise applications preferred
- Experience building multi-threaded applications
- A working knowledge of Service-Oriented Architectures, Web Services, distributed systems, micro-services and related technologies are preferred
- Experience building applications using Win-forms or WPF
- A working knowledge of emerging technologies such as containers, machine learning and UWP
- Positive attitude, team player, good interpersonal communication skills and able to work across company departments.
- 7 years of experience in Software Development using object-oriented languages such as C# or
- 2+ years of experience as a senior level developer
- Prior professional experience developing software using C# .Net
- Prior professional experience developing queries using SQL/TSQL
- Prior professional experience designing and implementing online transaction processing (OLTP) systems
- BS Degree in CS, EE, or equivalent with excellent grades
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create high-performance enterprise services and management tools using service-oriented
- Architectures running on the Microsoft Windows Server
- Effectively manage a consistent process for software development and deployment
- Create industry-leading Microsoft Windows applications to provide communication services for the Hard-of-Hearing community.
- Design tools for automatically evaluating product quality, system performance and scalability
- Utilize object-oriented design, development, and debugging skills to implement system components in C#
- Follow engineering best practices to develop high quality products in a committed team
- Be a shared owner in the architecture, development, and quality of the system
- Lead a team of software engineers in development activities
Apply, Learn, Enjoy and Earn what you deserve now!
For more information about our company, visit our website: http://careers.codev.com