Unit 2B, FLC Center, 888 Hernan Cortes St., Subangdaku, Mandaue City, Cebu
JUNE SPRING MULTIMEDIA CORPORATION
June Spring Multimedia Corporation is a leading graphic design and web solutions provider trusted by business owners and companies worldwide.
To provide unlimited opportunity for our people and continuously pursue in creating valuable innovations. Deliver excellence and build long-lasting relationships to help our clients and partner achieve their business projections through the company’s services.
Why Join Us
June Spring Multimedia is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Here in June Spring we treat our employees as family by helping one another to achieve its own goals. Behind our success are the people who work hard for us. We make our employees experience a friendly and free-spirited working environment and we value freedom of expression.
Our culture embraces people’s diverse perspectives and creates a positive environment where everyone belongs. Explore your passions, develop your skills and innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. You also get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
Is currently looking for:
- Admin assistants perform clerical duties in nearly every industry.
- Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures.
- Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. May direct and lead the work of others.This generally includes answering phones, taking memos and maintaining files.
- At least 1 to 2 years of working experience in the related field is an advantage.
- Bachelor's/College Degree/ College Level
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Maintain contact lists
- Reply to email, telephone or face to face inquiries
- Develop and updateadministrative systems to make them more efficient
- Resolveadministrative problems
- Receive, sort and distribute the mail
- Answer telephone calls and pass them on
- Manage staff appointment
- Maintain up-to-date employee records
- Able to handle employee recruitment
- Greet and assist visitors to the office
- Photocopy and print out documents on behalf of other employees
- Monday – Friday
- 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Vacation Leave and Sick Leave upon regularization