TSR Earn 20K Total Salary + 10K Sign on Bonus + Incentives
1 Year or less Experience
FPN Epic Centre, A.S. Fortuna St., Bakilid, Mandaue City, Cebu
FWD BPO is a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company situated in Mandaue City, Philippines. We partner with businesses from various industries such as Transport, Health and Beauty, Food, Retail, and Finance, supporting Australia, North America, UK, and Asia Pacific.
With our people and our technology, we offer convenient, cost-effective, and customized solutions developed to increase sales and drive customer engagement. These solutions include:
* Outbound and Inbound Sales
* Customer Care
* Technical Support
* Back Office Support
* Lead Generation,
* Website and Application Development
As a driver of growth, we aim to give a fresh take on what the BPO industry is all about that it allows you to do more with your time, resources, and with your career or business as a whole.
Our people is our greatest asset.
And here at FWD, we are always looking for highly-motivated and awesome individuals to add to our existing pool of agent and non-agent talent. We cater to college undergrads, fresh graduates, career shifters, and anyone who’s looking for a better career landscape.
Here’s just an overview of what to expect once you are a part of our team:
1. Competitive Salary Package
2. Convenient Location
3. Fun Company Culture
4. Guaranteed Career Growth
5. Easy and Fun Environment
Apply now and be a part of our journey towards success.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE (Graveyard shift)
EARN THE FOLLOWING;
- 20K TOTAL SALARY PACKAGE
- 10K SIGN-ON BONUS
- UNLIMITED INCENTIVES
- ATTENDANCE BONUS
- Preferably with 2 years experience from a technical support campaign.
- Graduate of computer engineering course or any I.T course
- Experience in fixing desktops and O.S installation is preferred but not required.
- At least two years in college of any course.
- Highly motivated and should be flexible in terms of working in different shifts.
- Ability to multitask and goal-oriented person.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Preferably no attendance issues with past employer/s
- Knowledge in Mac OS X and iOS Experience with Salesforce.com
- Retail experience
- Hospitality experience
- eCommerce experience
- Providing technical support / problem resolution thru phone /chat.
- Troubleshooting a variety of technical and non-technical issues customers are having with their computer systems, software applications and services.