1 Year or less Experience
UG/F, Pioneer House Bldg., Cardinal Rosales Ave., Panglao St., Cebu Business Park, Cebu City, Cebu
This is your invitation to join an organization offering greater opportunity, great challenge and great satisfaction. An organization dedicated to teamwork and collaboration. An organization working in the forefront of technology, helping 94 of the Fortune Global 100 to reinvent business. Our capabilities are so broad, you can even change jobs without ever changing companies. Talk to Accenture and discover how great you can be.
What We Offer:
- Being part of one of the biggest and most stable BPOs in the country
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from Day 1 of Employment
- Night Differential
- Retirement Plan
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
- We will foster your growth and development as an individual.
- We value your career and we encourage you to BE GREATER THAN YOU IMAGINED.
- At least 1 year of experience in Java Enterprise Edition, Java Standard Edition, or Java Spring MVC.
- At least 1 year of IT Experience
- Knowledgeable in Design Patterns
- Analyze and designs the system requirements
- Capable in creating designs/functional specifications and test plan documents for development
- Adept in developing or implementing new application enhancements
- Capable in communicating with the Project Client and Onshore counterparts regarding programming needs and technical deliverables
- Capable to coach and mentor junior resources in their technical/code deliverable
Accenture’s culture of equality nurtures innovation. We are committed to achieving a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Be part of the future workforce. Join us!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to Accenture’s culture and core values. This is key to our innovative, collaborative and high-energy work environment. Having a diverse, gender balanced workforce with different capabilities, perspectives, and experiences is the Accenture Way.
Who we are?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
For more information about Accenture Careers in Cebu, visit our website at careers.accenture.com/cebu.
How to Apply
Robinsons Cybergate Address
5/F Robinsons Cybergate, Don Gil Garcia St., Capitol Site, Cebu City, Cebu
Pioneer House Address
UGF Pioneer House Bldg., Cardinal Rosales Ave. cor. Panglao St., Cebu Business Park
eBloc 2 Address
16/F eBloc 2, W Geonzon St., Cebu I.T. Park, Lahug, Cebu City
Follow us on social to get the latest on Accenture careers, recruitment announcements and events.
LinkedIn: Accenture Careers in the Philippines group
Accenture is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.