1 Year or less Experience
Abraham's Children Montessori Inc.With business certificates | 2-10 employees
Cogon Pardo, Cebu City, Cebu
Abraham’s Children Montessori Inc. (ACMI) is a Montessori school in Cebu that encourages and nurtures the whole child, true to Dr. Maria Montessori’s educational vision. We aspire to see children grow to become balanced, whole and thinking individuals with deep appreciation and inherent reverence for the beauty of the natural world God Almighty has bestowed upon us.
Our school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin, sex or religious affiliation nor ability. ACMI reserves the right to select students based on educational compatibility with the Montessori program.
- Our School is one of a few schools in Cebu City, offering an authentic Montessori Program.
- Enrollment is going on and it is year-round for children ages 3 to 12 years old. As soon as the child turns 3, they can enroll anytime in school.
- We provide a complete Montessori curriculum for children ages 3 to 12 years old with an extended day program for older children.
- Kids ages 4 to 12 years old will enjoy 5 hours ½ of learning daily.
- Our beautifully made materials are designed specifically for the prepared environment of the Montessori method
- A degree in business administration or related field
- At least 1 year working experience.
- Excellent in written and oral communication
- Computer proficiency such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Can keep confidential information as appropriate
- Multi-tasking and time management capability
- Calm, efficient and has the ability to work well under pressure
- Preferably female applicant
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments. Make minutes of meetings.
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos, and forms
- File and update contact information of employees and students.
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Check company emails
- Accepts payments and related fees
- Report on daily and monthly expenses and income
- Manages bi-monthly payroll for the employee.
- Processes employee changes related to benefits and salaries
- Performs other related duties in relation to payroll
- Processes separate payrolls for yearly bonus programs including 13th month pay
- Phil Health
- School fee discount for children
Monday to Saturday– 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Formal Attire
For more information about our company, visit our website: