UX Developer/Designer for Mobile App
5+ Years Experience
Geidi IT Services IncWith business certificates| Established in 2016 | 11-50 employees
18th Floor, Skyrise 4 Bldg., IT Park, Cebu City, Cebu
GEIDI IT SERVICES INC.
Established in 2000, Geidi is a full service Perth IT Company helping businesses evolve through targeted use of IT systems and services, including Managed Services, SharePoint, CRM and Cloud hosting. We work with small companies, through to medium and large companies. Geidi prides itself on its ability to provide a one-stop IT service to meet the wide-ranging IT needs of companies in Perth and Australia-wide.
Why Join Us?
Geidi is a dynamic forward thinking company. We have an agile company which is able to change direction quickly as required. We have a casual but hardworking, innovative and creative culture. Geidi's core business is currently getting an overhaul, meanwhile we are starting new product lines.
The team you will be working in has a "start-up" culture. We will be developing new products and need to stay on top of the latest technology.
To help us continue what we do best, we are in need of talents to fill-in the following vacancy:
UX DEVELOPER/DESIGNER FOR MOBILE APP
We are looking for UX Engineer/Developer to help enhance the experience of our Mobile App users. The resource will be able to explain and implement the latest UX concepts.
- Gather internal and external requirements and create overall UX concept and strategy.
- Work closely with product managers, marketing managers, and other stakeholders to understand product vision and customer needs and validate designs through testing and customer feedback
- Transform an idea into a well-structured, efficient, user experience
- Develop the full stack of UX deliverables, from personas and storyboards, to information architecture and interaction design, to UI design and wireframes, as well as visual standards
- Continually tailor existing experiences to fit that of the digital user
- Analyze and predict user behavior, identifying and implementing opportunities to improve UX
- Possess an ability & desire to actually do the work needed to get from UX concepts to final product
- Ensure mobile app architechture and and strategy keep pace with current trends
- Experience designing mobile applications
- Experienced and with good understanding of user testing
- Demonstrate a good eye for aesthetics, color, typography and design consistencies
- Very proficient in both Adobe and Illustrator
- Strong conceptualization and problem solving skills
- Knowledgeable on:
- Angular JS
- Ionic Framework
Successful applicants will enjoy the following compensation package:
- Competitive compensation package - based on expertise
- Health Insurance
- Five Day Work Week (Mondays to Fridays)
- Subsidies (earned based on tenure)
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Unlimited Coffee
- Free Lunch on Fridays