Be Part of a Captive Site Company! Hiring for Customer Service Representatives
1 Year or less Experience
7th Floor Calyx Centre, Cebu IT Park Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
WHO WE ARE:
- Optum is the fastest growing part of the UnitedHealth Group, a Fortune 5 company based in the United States who caters to the health care needs of over 85 million people across 33 countries
- We are a diverse company with over 185,000 employees
- We are a leader in nearly every aspect of today’s health care landscape
- We leverage on having the largest single proprietary network of physicians, hospitals, health facilities, and caregivers in the United States In Optum, we believe that what makes you special can inspire your life’s best work.
Join us today and unlock a world of rewards and benefits for performance, career growth, work-life balance and the opportunity to pursue your passion.
- A graduate of any 4-year course or has completed 2 years in college
- Minimum 6 months BPO (voice) experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be willing to work in Cebu City
- Must be willing to work on shifting schedules
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will respond to customer service inquiries and issues by identifying the topic and type of assistance the customer needs. This may include, among others, inquiries or concerns on their benefits, eligibility and claims.
- You will guide and educate the customer about the fundamentals and benefits of consumer- driven health care topics to help manage their health and well-being. To do this, you will provide guidance in selecting the best benefit plan options and choosing a quality care provider.
- You will intervene with care providers (doctor’s offices) on behalf of the customer to assist with appointment scheduling or connections with internal specialists for assistance, when needed.
- You will provide our customer real time resolutions or through comprehensive and timely follow-up with the member
Your role is critical in allowing our members, families, facilities and health professionals to have greater confidence in the exceptional care we provide. And for you, an everyday opportunity to do your life’s best work.